JadeScape is the latest private condo by Qingjian Realty that is located at Shunfu Road and is just 200m away from Marymount MRT Station. Jade Scape Shunfu was the former Shunfu Ville by Housing and Urban Development Company (HUDC) that was put up for tender to have an selling price of $688 million or $791 per sq ft (psf) per plot ratio. The offer of S$638 million was put up by Qingjian Realty and the owners accepted the offer.
Sitting on the former site of Ki Residences, JadeScape is build on a location of 398,114sqft, containing 1,206 residential units with well over 100 facilities within site.
Developed by the famous architectural firm, Tang Associates, Link: JadeScape will be a thoroughly modern building, featuring fresh, contemporary interior style. Tang associates is surely an award-winning architectural firm that has labored on several famous projects in Singapore like Orchard Gateway, The Rochester and One Raffles Palace Tower 2.
JadeScape capitalised on its’ prime location on the much-sought-after Thomson area. For commuters, traveling is going to be a simple breeze.
JadeScape residency is just a three-minute walk from Marymount MRT station and Bishan MRT Interchange station for Circle and North-South lines is just a stop away.
Future Upper Thomson MRT Station is also sited within 7minutes walk from JadeScape, Upper Thomson MRT station (Thomson-East Coast Line) is expected to become carried out 2020 and is area of the ambitious Thomson East-Coast Line, that features a total of 7 MRT interchanges once fully operational. Locals can suitably drive or travel along major arterial roads like Adam and Lornie Road, and expressways such as Central Expressway (CTE), Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE).
JadeScape Shunfu is enclosed with great pleasure and conveniences wherein Ki Residences Floor Plan can effortlessly get their needs a couple of minutes walk using their home. Future owners can cherish the entertainment, eating and shopping centers like Junction 8 Mall and Thomson Plaza.
Amenities – There are plenty of eateries nearby JadeScape that caters mouthwatering and delicious meals including the famous Thomson private estate district, whereby rows of shop houses are highly visible over the main road and is also a hipster location for youngster to hang out when the nights fall. Shunfu Mart, Ang Mo Kio Hub, Junction 8 Shopping Centre, Thomson Plaza and Toa Payoh Hub can also be within short driving distance or 1 and 2 MRT stops away.
Furthermore, additionally, there are recreation areas accessible like parks and recreation clubs. These includes Mac Ritchie Reservoir Park, Bishan Sports Hall and Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park.
Educational Institutions – Catholic Senior High School is within 1 km from JadeScape. A number of other renowned educational schools like Ai Tong School, Marymount Convent School and Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School can be found within 1-2 km distance from JadeScape.
Developer – Qingjian Realty is actually a developer situated in Singapore, which can be portion of the Qingjian Group Co., Ltd., a conglomerate with a wide range of economic operations like contracting, investments, real estate development, capital management, logistics and a lot more. The parent group’s projects have included the Olympic Sailing Centre, the Liuting International Airport, and residential and commercial towers.
Qingjian Realty’s persistence for providing quality homes in Singapore is widely recognised with multiple awards, like the FIABCI Singapore Property Award, BCA Green Mark Award, BCA Universal Design Mark Gold Award, and BCI Asia Top Ten Awards.
Today, Qingjian Realty is Singapore’s largest developer of executive condominiums. 2016 marks the season Qingjian paved the way for Smart Residing in Singapore.
Their first residential project in Singapore, Natura Loft, was launched in 2008. Then Nin Residence (2010), RiverParc Residence (2011), Riversound Residence (2012), River Isles (2012), Waterbay (2012), Ecopolitan (2013), Bellewoods (2014), Bellewaters (2014) as well as the Visionaire (2016).
Encompassed by 5 Reservoirs (MacRitchie Reservoir, Lower Peirce Reservoir, Upper Peirce Reservoir, Lower Seletar Reservoir, Upper Seletar Reservoir)
Close proximity to Windsor Nature Park and upcoming Thomson Nature Park.
Education – Within 1 km to catholic Secondary School
* Near to reputable education institutions (Raffles Institution, Raffles Girls School (2009), Ai Tong School)
* Close proximity to shopping centers(Thomson Plaza, Junction 8, Bishan Commnunity Club15 minutes drive to CBD with upcoming North-South Coridor
* Close proximity for the Singapore Polo Club & The Singapore Island Country Club
* Within Walking distance to Upper Thomson Road Famous Eateries
* Within Walking distance to Thomson Community Club
While you evaluate each property, your data-gathering deepens:
• Request “actual” income and expenses reports for each and every property.
• Identify the constant maintenance charges for each and every unit including municipal, property, and assessment taxes, water and electricity charges, security, HOA fees, parking fees, etc.
• Experienced investors caution against underestimating a property’s operating expenses. Make a spreadsheet of projected operating expenses for every potential investment unit. Get yourself a second opinion of the projected expenses from someone familiar with similar real estate property investments.
• Complete research on the financial, legal, and wellbeing of every apartment to uncover any potential issues before closing the sale.
• Get an estimate of insurance for each and every property. Expect that disasters can happen. Know just how much insurance you have to carry per each apartment you are looking for for the investment.
Reality Check – It may be hard to maintain your enthusiasm in check when you are in investment mode. Among the most important ways you can help yourself are going to:
• Have Realistic Expectations: experienced investors know a lot better than to fall crazy about a property. They suggest you fall in love with the offer, not the property. The Jadescape that is absolutely lovely but is not inside an economically healthy community, or perhaps is in a building with multiple structural issues is not a lovely investment.
• Be Sure That Your Financial Health: don’t invest coming from a desperate have to turn an instant profit. Ensure that your finances are healthy enough to ride the first pros and cons until your property begins to produce a whmrna cash flow.
Making an investment in apartments is frequently an affordable method to go into the investment property market. But just as with any other property investment, there is certainly much to understand and plan for before you close the sale. Stay in mind your budget, your objectives, and the knowledge you may have gained concerning the apartment market and you’ll be off to an excellent start. JadeScape Showflat open from 8 September 2018. Give us a call for showflat viewing and also to obtain full range of JadeScape Floor Plan.